Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowing in Pavillion


The day that I hoping for had been over, Christmas, the last holiday in this half sem. LOL!! I have shop 4 shopping complexes... Pavillion, Berjaya Times Square, Sungai Wang and Mid Valley!!! Haha... luckily i trained to walk long before, if not, i dun think i still can walk today... hahahaha...

Pavillion: The snowing is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The white white snow falls from the roof and it is AMAZING!!!!!! The bubble like snow make me feel like in winter!!! haha.......
Although the snowing is just half an hour, i really enjoy it. Thank pavillion give me such a wonderful Christmas eve....

The second day was the day i spend the most money.. Shopping in times square and sungai wang kills me... i bought 2 skirt, 2 t-shirt, shoes, masks, and others lah, make me bleed for RM350... AIZZZZ........... i tried duno how many shirts and skirts..... but trying without buying is my biggest satisfaction...

Last day in KL- Mid valley!!!! Mid valley should be a good mall to shop, but because of we lack of time, we only shop a while only... aiya, should go there earlier!!! the bear bear there is awesomely big!!! There is a bear has at least have one storey tall!!!! but i didnt take that bear's photo.. sigh..... this is the rest big big bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment