Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Funny Kacau Message....

two days ago, i received messages from unknown person. Content like that:
U: haha..... i love u.
(i didnt reply this message) a moment later,
U: vern, seriously, do you accept me?
(I was shocked because this person knows my name and i have no idea about him/her, then i reply)
M: 你是谁?我可以知道你是谁吗?
U: 暗恋你的人,我们每天见面,但只是擦肩而过。
M: 哇,原来我的行情酱好,可以知道你贵姓吗?
U: 蛤?我是不是太迟了?我还有机会吗?
(Please lah, i duno who are u loh, idiot. i didn't replay this message oso.) few minutes later.
U: Vern...
M: I'm so stupid to reply ur message, u no nid exam i oso nid to exam lah.. dun play lah.
U: sorry i don't know u exam..
Haha.. u don't know i exam?? then how u c me everyday?? == stupid liar....
I oso dnt to to dig this person out. dun want to call oso. waste my money and time only. haha.. wait and c this person will message me again or not.. if too serious hor, i wnt hesitate to post the number on fb.. haha... c who die first....

No comments:

Post a Comment