Monday, June 14, 2010

No Water

Today and yesterday have no water... I can't even brush my teeth!!! And the worst thing is, when one person needs to do big business, he/she can't even flush!!!! Toilets are full of shit!!! Today when i went to toilet, I was surprised when I saw almost every slot of toilet have "CHOCOLATE"!!! It was very disgusting!!! Finally, I did not dare to use the toilet...

Today, Ju Enn and I went to sit at the second row of the dewan kuliah. This is because we know that we won't understand what the teacher says... But at last, we also learned nothing.. The teacher used Malay throughout the lecture.... Ju Enn and I didn't understand what did "jasad" mean.. So she asked the girl beside her.. Today, both of us learned a new Malay word: Jasad- object!!! What the hell is he using Malay to explain? not only us that not understood what he was talking, even some Malays they also didn't understand!!! And then his Malay pronunciations also like shit!!! It is like there are golds in his mouth- can't even open his mouth when he talks!!! I knew this is my self learned chapter... SPEECHLESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment