Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Holiday......

It has been a long time i do not write my blog again... haha.. lazy people like me will definitely has a excuse to write their blog... my first night mare in KMNS (our UPS) was over and i know i have to ready for the next one... But, i am watching and reading novel all the time... nvm lah... give myself some time to relax and i promise my self to work hard after school reopen....

Holiday, holiday, holiday... i keep on shopping for the first three days because my friends from other state come to Penang... haha.... i hope they can oso invite me to their house one day... just waiting for the invitation... after 3 day non-stop shopping, i start to read novel from internet... haha that kind of junk novel i oso feel interest.... haha rush for watching drama... continue tomorror....

No comments:

Post a Comment