Friday, June 11, 2010

12-06-2010

Today is a quite relaxing day. Firstly, my physics kuliah cancelled because of the LCD rosak... so I ended my class at 11am. Then, I went back hostel to do my homework. At around 5.30pm, i and my friends ate my dinner at Hong Kong restaurant. But it rained heavily, and i have no choose but to run in the rain. so pity... and then we went to listen the pidato of our election's candidate. although i din even listen a single words because i stand outside, but i still clapped for them.. haha it's very funny to see someone clapped her hand looking at the wall and listen to nothing. I am just to make myself INVOLVE in the activity only... tomorrow is KMNS election day.. early in the morning all the student in the KMNS have to do aerobic (sorry, dnt know how to spell). and then we, kluster C AStudent have to wait until 12pm to make our vote. dnt know lah, wat ever they want to do, just let us outing tomorror and everything is ok ord..

No comments:

Post a Comment