Wednesday, February 1, 2012

coming back

Long time didnt write my blog already. I tried to write something on it many times, but at the end stopped without writing any words. hmm.. Want to tell what kind of stories of mine now?? Feeling??

What is my future? Work and get rich but loner forever or marry a guy and work as a housewife? I cant see my future, but i have a good time to imagine it, with the guy i love and a small kid name momo with me. Haha.. i know tat is what we call berangan-angan. LOL.. i do feel it will happen one day and hope it will really happen in the next 10 years, maybe 15 years.

If i fail to have that kind of life, means i ll be a loner with no people wants, maybe i ll jobless and poor also, so so so awesome life with freedom and nothing else. I dun like people control me doing this doing that but actually i hate alone. I wants attention, people feel im cool and quiet but i just duno what to tell. Why people cannot just say something first and not waiting me to start a conversation. haihhh.. maybe its call life. I surrender to u life.

I cannot deny the exist of fate, but i want to decide my own what i want to be. Wish me good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment