Thursday, February 3, 2011

Short Holiday

Matric have a very short holiday.. This year i can only stay at home for 4 days only, and the last day will spend in bus. == sien loh when i think of the journey back to kns (kmns). LOL!!!!

how much will i gt this year?? sure the least in these 19 years.. haha.. but i dun mind how many i'll gt d lah.. angpau is just a symbol..

kmns dun have any cny feel.. but my classmate and roomate and even kuliahmate they all want to get mandarin oranges and angpau from me.. i really speechless.... == i havent marry yet, how can give angpau wor?? it is more ridiculous when some ppl ask me to get from my mum then give them, some ask me to marry now.. -- stupid loh these ideas..... haha.. but oranges i will gv lah.. i oso cnt finish these oranges in home..

No comments:

Post a Comment